Learn how to make a 3D Photo Reel in CapCut Pro. With this article tutorial, you will learn how to turn your photos into a reel of 3D effects while keeping the original image quality.
3D Photo Reel is an amazing photo zoom effect that is specially designed to transform your ordinary photos into 3D style. It’s a fun and easy way to make your memories memorable. Whether it’s capturing the joy of a wedding or birthday party, or creating Tiktok videos with fun backgrounds, you can create stunning pictures that are sure to impress everyone.
Simple Steps to Make a 3D Photo Reel in CapCut
Making a 3D Photo Reel also known as Transition-Effect Photo Reel is one of the coolest things you could do for your brand. In this tutorial, I will show you step-by-step how to make your own using CapCut Pro.
- First, download the latest version of Caput pro app on your smartphone.
- Then download any local VPN on your mobile such as Turbo VPN.
- Now select any tire one country like US, Singapore, or UK (Try to avoid India).
- Now open your Capcut app & select the image or video that you want to use in your 3D Photo Reel.
- Now select the 3D zoom effect and apply it to your project.
- After applying the effects, choose your favorite 3D audio track and extract it.
- You can also use some amazing Cacut templates in your reel like Habibi, Twerk It Like Miley, Gucci Prada etc.
- Then simply preview your video in the Capcut pro app.
- Boom! your amazing 3D photo reel is ready, share it with your friends or on social media. You can also make such type of reels in PC using Capcut.
Video Tutorial to Make 3D Photo Reel in Capcut Pro App
You can also watch the given video tutorial to make a 3D photo reel on your smartphone by using Capcut software:
How to Make 3D Photo Reel in Capcut Pro App?
We have provided a step-by-step tutorial that how to make a 3D Photo Reel in the Capcut app. Further, you can also watch the given tutorial video.
Which VPN is Best to make 3D Photo Reel in Capcut?
You can use any VON but I preferred Turbo VPN because of its reliability.
Shit, Capcut is the best video editing software I have ever used! There are some additional things except making a 3D photo reel that you can do with Capcut Pro program. Like Rotating an object and reflecting it in mirror or flipping the object horizontally using a split screen.